The continued saga of an ever changing family. We are a husband, wife, 3 daughters, 2 sons, Felix and Lucky. You never know what will happen next.
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Mission Accomplished
I have been trying to make a blog book since last night and I finally got it finished. The website kicked me off many, many times and then my computer didn't think that it needed to be able to connect to the internet but finally I am finished. Thanks to Erica and Ashley for answering my questions I ordered it this evening. I didn't change anything about the blog, I just let it stand as it was. The only personal thing I put in it was a dedication and I made the cover red. Of course when it comes in I will post a picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am SO sorry I didn't call back. We just got home, after 11:30 p.m., and I got your message (we've been gone since 1:30 p.m.). I can't wait to see it!
Post a Comment