We thought that we had it made last night. We got a meal and we got to see Reese get an award but no it couldn't be that simple. Reagan and I got there early to help set up and so she could play with the other kids. There wasn't much to do and we finished way before it was time to start. I just sat around and gossiped until it was time to start. When it was time for the awards to start I forgot to change the setting on my camera from auto to sports and so I did not get a picture of Reese accepting his award. I know, I suck. I got the picture you see below of him with his award afterwards. Then while we were cleaning up Reagan managed to fall and scrape up her knee. I did have my first aid kit with me and we got her fixed up. She said that it feels better today it's just stiff.
1 comment:
Oh, Reagan!!! I'm so sorry, Baby. Looks like it hurts.
Post a Comment