The continued saga of an ever changing family. We are a husband, wife, 3 daughters, 2 sons, Felix and Lucky. You never know what will happen next.
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Quite a Weekend
It's been quite a weekend. Reagan had 2 of her friends home with her after the game on Friday and they managed to be quite the handful. She has one friend who is very hyper and makes trouble where she goes. She managed to cut her hair, try on my make up, and get her finger shut in the car door. I think it may be awhile before she can come wreak havoc on my house again. Reagan went over there and spent the night last night. Sage has been gone to Corpus Christi this weekend for an FCCLA conference but will be back this evening. My big news is we had to go to Lubbock today and buy a new washing machine, mine decided to bite the bullet last night. I got the new front loaders with a steam cycle. We put them on a trailer, brought them home and already set them up. I say "we" but I did nothing but take up space. They are beautiful. That may sound a little corny but I've wanted these things for a year, I've just been waiting for mine to go out. Reese has already done his first load of laundry, all by himself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment