Sunday, April 5, 2009

Lots of Kids

Friday night was game night and sleepover night. Reagan had 2 basketball games, one at 6 and one at 8:15pm. There is a catch to this. Reagan brought home her friend, Madison, on Friday and Maddy had a game at 5:15. This meant we had to be there early for her game and of course they were running an hour behind and we didn't get home until 10pm. I've never seen those girls actually lay down and watch t.v. but they did. Reagan was asleep in about half an hour. Reese also brought home a friend to spend the night so there was a house full of kids. Reese and Rance spent most of Saturday playing the Wii and the girls played outside until the very last minute. They were both very upset with me when I wouldn't let Maddy spend the night again. I thought that 1 night was enough. Sage came home Friday night and then left by lunch the next day. I stayed out of the way in my room but they came in there and built a playhouse in my closet. Jon was the nice one and took them out on the 4-wheeler. They tried to play on Ashleyville but it was to windy.

2 comments:

K2 & Sweet'tater said...

Looks like sooo much fun!

Amanda said...

Oh how fun!!!!
Reagan ya'll look so cute and you look really tall.
Love,
Mom