The continued saga of an ever changing family. We are a husband, wife, 3 daughters, 2 sons, Felix and Lucky. You never know what will happen next.
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Nana Cathy Rocks
Bunko went off without a hitch and it is all due to Cathy. She bought the pork, the seasoning, and cooked it. She also made dip, I just showed up with cups, plates and chips. Another woman in the group helped me and she brought cheesecake, drinks and a cardtable. When I'm nervous I tend to get where I need to go really early, so I arrived at Nana's at 5:40pm and we don't start until 7pm. I just wanted to make sure that everything was set up on time. Julie and I had everything set up by 6:30pm and just snacked and talked until everyone showed up. I tried to get Nana to play but she thought she'd watch Reagan instead. That turned out to be a good thing, Reagan would have popped up to see what was going on every 5 minutes. I cleaned up when it was over. Cleaning is something I have down to an art. I'm glad it's over but it wasn't too bad (not that I did much). I might volunteer to do it again....someday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment