Monday, February 16, 2009

More Than I Could Chew

I was feeling much better yesterday and decided that we needed food. Reagan and I trooped ourselves off to the grocery store and bought them out. When we got home I told Reagan that she could bring one of her friends with us to Canyon (I went today to get my hair done). She thought that sounded like a great idea and moved it too "Can Megan come too and can they spend the night?" This also sounded alright to me since I wouldn't have to get up and go get them in the morning. Usually when they come over they play outside and we never see them so I wasn't too worried until...... Jon took them out on the 4 wheelers and they got really cold. They stayed inside the rest of the night and bounced off the walls. I don't know how many times we had to tell them to calm down. It's amazing that noone got hurt. The upside to this was they slept until 9:30 this morning and got ready relatively quietly for the trip. I had planned on them just hanging out and keeping Reagan company while I got my hair done but their grandmother lives in Canyon so I dropped them off. After I picked them up we went to the park, we don't have a park in our town, and then stopped by to see one of my friends daughters who is their age. We didn't get home until 6pm and we left at 10:50 this morning. I AM EXHAUSTED. Reagan can barely keep her eyes open and is being very quiet in her room. It will be awhile before we do that again, at least until the weather is warmer.

No comments: