The continued saga of an ever changing family. We are a husband, wife, 3 daughters, 2 sons, Felix and Lucky. You never know what will happen next.
Friday, May 6, 2011
Spring Break....A Little Late
I totally forgot to blog about our trip to get our toes done over spring break so even though summer is about to be here I'm blogging. Reagan and I took her best friend Presley and Anna and we a girl's afternoon at Rockstar Nails. I called for an appointment the day before but they were really busy. They ended up putting us in a room by ourselves which was cool and they got to it. We just got the plain spa pedicures and manicures with designs of course and they did a good job. They looked at my nails and were asked what I do with my hands. I told them I garden and they just looked at me funny. Reagan was just going to have her fingernails painted but when they saw her nails they asked her if they could do a manicure (she bites her nails and generally doesn't take care of them). Reagan and Anna spent most of the time giggling, which is what they do when they're together; plus they have ticklish feet. We topped off the afternoon with a trip to Sheridan's and it was amazing. I had never been there before. I will be going back.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment