Thursday, July 8, 2010

Ruidoso Vacation

When it rains 5 to 12 inches farmers go on vacation. We couldn't get a room over the 4th but I made reservations Sunday night and we left Monday morning. We stayed at the Inn of the Mountain Gods in Ruidoso. I've been there gamble but I've never stayed at the hotel or seen what the resort has to offer. We were very impressed. We got a room with 2 rooms so we could put Ridge down and not disturb him. We brought his pack-n-play, his bumper pad and his manatee. He sleeps with his arm wrapped around his bumper pad so we had to bring it. I had no idea that babies needed so much STUFF for a trip. He did however sleep all night and wasn't too fussy with no set naps. He was a good baby. Sage and Reagan shared a room and were very helpful with Ridge. We shopped until we got hungry, we rode the go carts until it rained us out and we wished that we had another day because we ran out of time. That means we can go back soon I hope.












No comments: