Thursday, April 22, 2010

Basketball

Reagan has begun her last year as a little dribbler and it is going awesome. She has really been so much more mature in her playing. She's dribbling, shooting, stealing the ball and having a ball. We practice at the house and then she goes to practice. She's like the energizer bunny. I've also been working her driving skills. This means when she wants to practice she moves Sage's car out of the driveway and pulls it up on the side of the house. She's getting to where she'll drive all the way around the driveway and instead of being forced to do this she'll ask to do it. At first she didn't want to but I told her that she needed to be comfortable with it before she had to do it for real. So she's practicing....basketball and driving. She'll be very prepared when the time comes. I know she's young but I was driving around the farm by her age and Jon was driving to town. She's a farm kid, what can I say.



No comments: