Lucky and Lizzie got a new doghouse for Christmas. The one we had was a hand-me-down from a neighbor and both of them barely fit. Sometimes Lucky wouldn't let Lizzie in the doghouse at all and she has short hair. Jon and I were at tractor supply looking at coats yesterday and I decided that an igloo was the answer. These are the coolest looking houses, they actually have an opening and then curve a little bit so they can get out of the wind. I won't tell you how much the extra large was (they were out of all the other sizes) but now they each have one. I also moved the houses off the porch and into a more protected part of the yard, plus I have other things I want on the porch. Try to pretend that you can't see where we haven't finished siding the house.
No comments:
Post a Comment