Saturday, November 15, 2008

Football to Basketball

Football is finally OVER. I'm sorry that we lost our first play off game but it was cold out there last night. Sage lucked out and sat in the car with her boyfriend and his Mom. He had surgery on his thumb yesterday to rebreak and set it. I could have sat with them but I wanted to sit with Jon. Now basketball can begin in earnest. Sage had practice at 8 this morning and Reese has practice at 1. They are behind because of football and now have to catch up. Reese has his first game on Monday. On another note Reagan went to her first sleepover last night. We had to talk her into, she was afraid that she would be to homesick to spend the night somewhere. I packed her 3 animals, 2 blankets and her Nintendo DS in with her clothes so she would feel at home. The DS was in case she couldn't sleep. I guess all went well she didn't call and ask us to come get her in the middle of the night.

No comments: