Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Getting it done

The kids have managed to get all of their activities under control. I just have to figure out when to plan supper for because of the coming and going. Reese has managed to multi-task by eating, playing on the computer and still getting his homework done. Reagan loves her flute and practices from time to time. She's still not sure what she's doing but she likes the sound. Reese has his first football game tomorrow, well I hope he has his first game tomorrow. I don't think we're going to get another 8 inches of rain. He also has his first cross country meet Saturday. Reagan also got a new doll that she is very proud. She even cut the doll bangs like Sage's. She got it for having good grades, they were all above 95 for the 3 weeks. The pictures of the cat is just because Reagan and the cat are both cute. Sage and Reese also had great grades for the 3 weeks. So far so good.



No comments: