Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Reese is away

Reese went to Youth Camp on Monday morning and we have not heard from him since. I'm assuming that no news is good news. I figured he would call at least once to check in but NO! I called one of the other mothers and she hadn't heard from her son either and he was supposed to call every night. I'm sure the two of them won't get in any trouble, them being teenage boys and all. I didn't get a picture of Reese leaving because he left before I got out of bed. He did come in, wake me up and say good-bye. AWE! He took more stuff than his sister. I gave him such a hard time about that. He finally cut down and he still had more stuff. He'll be back on Friday and the fighting with Reagan can begin again. She's having a great time having me to herself. We have hung out, played and gone to the pool. Tomorrow she is going to stay with her cousins for the night and give us some time alone, although she tried to get me to come spend the night too.

No comments: