Petersburg did not have school Friday so we decided to go to Lubbock. We could have gone to a movie or bowling but no Reagan wanted to skating and Reese thought this was a good idea (Oh my gosh they agreed on something). I called a couple of places in Lubbock and the second place said that they were open at 2pm for a group of home schoolers. They did not mind if we came but we could not wear offensive clothing. Apparently they had a group show up before with something on their shirts that they home schoolers did not need to see. I thought we could handle this so off we went. We met Nana Cathy, Ashley, Jenni, Anna and Grey for lunch, went to Sam's, Old Navy, Barnes and Noble and then to Academy and bought Reagan a bike. Finally we made it to the skating rink. We had a blast. Reese fell once and Reagan fell several times. They recovered so much faster than I did. I only fell once and then took off my skates. I was presuaded to put them back for a little while but Reese took his off and went to play video games. Reagan skated the whole time we were there until she fell down right before we left and hurt her wrist.
No comments:
Post a Comment